Workshop and Events Calendar
Subscribe to our weekly workshops email by subcribing to our listserv at UChicago Griffin Economics Workshops and Events.
- Applications of Economics workshop will meet in-person in SHFE 021, beginning April 5, 2022.
- Econometrics workshop will meet in-person only (no longer hybrid) in SHFE 112, beginning March 31, 2022.
- Money and Banking workshop has a new time and location for the Spring 2022 Quarter and will meet on Wednesdays in SHFE 146 at 3:30 p.m.
- Economic Theory Joint with Applied Theory workshop will meet in-person only on Tuesdays in SHFE 112 at 3:30 p.m., beginning March 29, 2022.
- Public Policy & Economics workshop will meet in-person or virtually (please visit workshop's page to view location) beginning March 23.
- Virtual AFE Seminar Series is not currently meeting.
- CEHD Lifecycle Working Group is meeting in-person in SHFE 112 on Fridays from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Economic Policy and Public Finance workshop is no longer occurring, but previous events can be found here.
- Workshop in Family Economics is no longer occurring, but previous events can be found here.
To request the addition of a workshop or event to this weekly schedule, or to notify us of a schedule change or correction, contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to our listserv, please visit UChicago Griffin Economics Workshops and Events.
Building Access and Reservations
For Saieh Hall for Economics building access information, or to reserve a space, please visit our Building Access & Reservations page.