Workshop and Events Calendar
Subscribe to our weekly workshops email by subcribing to our listserv at UChicago Griffin Economics Workshops and Events.
- Applications of Economics will not be meeting in Fall 2022 Quarter. The Applications workshop will return in Spring 2023, meeting on Tuesdays 3:30-4:50 p.m. in the Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics, SHFE Room 021. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Econometrics will meet in-person only for the Fall 2022 quarter beginning September 29, and meets Thursdays from 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm in SHFE 112. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Money and Banking workshop has a new location for the Fall 2022 Quarter and will meet on Wednesdays in Harper Center (Booth), Room C08 at 3:30 p.m. This workshop is organized jointly between the Becker Friedman Institute (BFI), the Kenneth. C. Griffin Department of Economics, and the Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Economic Theory Joint with Applied Theory workshop will meet in-person only on Tuesdays in SHFE 112 at 3:30 p.m., beginning September 27, 2022.
- Public Policy & Economics workshop will meet in-person or virtually (please visit workshop's page to view location) beginning September 28, 2022.
- Virtual AFE Seminar Series is not currently meeting.
- CEHD Lifecycle Working Group is meeting in-person in SHFE 112 on Fridays from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Economic Policy and Public Finance workshop is no longer occurring, but previous events can be found here.
- Workshop in Family Economics is no longer occurring, but previous events can be found here.
To request the addition of a workshop or event to this weekly schedule, or to notify us of a schedule change or correction, contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to our listserv, please visit UChicago Griffin Economics Workshops and Events.
Building Access and Reservations
For Saieh Hall for Economics building access information, or to reserve a space, please visit our Building Access & Reservations page.