The Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics Newsletter is published twice yearly as a service to our alumni, students, and friends. We cordially invite our readers to submit news of note, milestones, and transitions for potential inclusion in future issues.
Back issues of the Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics Newsletter are available upon request.
Questions or issues with downloading a PDF newsletter file? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to receive our biannual newsletter via email!
In this issue:
- Message from the Chair: Robert J. Shimer
- Douglas Diamond Wins Nobel Prize
- Remembering Prof. Lester Telser
- John List: A Message from Our Chair
- Conference & Event Calendar 2017
- Celebrating the Work of Robert E. Lucas, Jr.
- Generation Next: Leonardo Bursztyn and Greg Kaplan
- UChicago Economics Milestones
- Recognizing Excellence: Undergraduate Student Honors
- Saieh Hall in Pictures