Subscribe to our weekly workshops email by subscribing to our listserv at UChicago Griffin Economics Workshops and Events.
- Applications of Economics will return in Fall 2023, meeting on Tuesdays 3:30-4:50 p.m. in the Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics, SHFE Room 021. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Becker Applied Economics Workshop will meet for the Fall 2023 Quarter on Mondays from 3:30 - 4:45 p.m. in SHFE 146. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Econometrics will meet for the Fall 2023 Quarter on Wednesdays from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm in SHFE 112. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Money and Banking workshop will meet on Wednesdays in SHFE 146 at 3:30 p.m. This workshop is organized jointly between the Becker Friedman Institute (BFI), the Kenneth. C. Griffin Department of Economics, and the Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Economic Theory Joint with Applied Theory workshop will meet for the Fall 2023 Quarter on Tuesdays from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. CDT in SHFE 112. For questions, please contact Events Manager Jessica Dalka.
- Public Policy & Economics workshop will meet in-person in the Harris School - Keller Center, Room 2112 and virtually on Wednesdays beginning March 22, 2023.
- CEHD Lifecycle Working Group meets in-person in SHFE 112 on Fridays from 3:00-4:30 p.m.
To request the addition of a workshop or event to this weekly schedule, or to notify us of a schedule change or correction, contact email@example.com.
- Science of Philanthropy Initiative (SPI) 2023 Conference - September 20 - 21, 2023
- Advances with Field Experiments (AFE) 2023 Conference - September 21 - 22, 2023
For Saieh Hall for Economics building access information, or to reserve a space, please visit our Building Access & Reservations page.